The state of Texas has a wide scope for the certified nursing assistants and hence all the interested individuals must go for attaining complete education along with certification in order to become booming nursing aides in the state.
The following requirements are to be fulfilled in order to join any of the nursing colleges or schools in Texas:
· A high school diploma or an equivalent degree
· No criminal background
· Familiarity with some medical terms
There are a lot of benefits associated with the acquisition of full nursing education accompanied by certification. Some of them include:
· More and more hospitals, health care centers and private clinics are giving preference to the qualified and certified individuals and hence it is essential for grabbing better job opportunities.
· Moreover, salaries offered to the certified nursing assiatants are higher as compared to the non-certified ones.
Hence, every aspiring nurse must attain education and certification for ensuring a booming and secured career ahead.
Recognized Schools of Nursing in Texas
Gibson Care Center Nurse Aide Training Course - Aspermont
931 North Broadway, Aspermont, TX 79502
International Business College - N. Zaragosa
6460 Hiller Street, Suite D, El Paso, Texas 79925
Culberson Hospital - Van Horn
Eisenhower Rd., Van Horn, Texas 79858
Aurora Health School Nurse Aide Course - El Paso
4209 Hook heath, El Paso, TX 79922
David L. Carrasco Job Corps Center Nurse Aide Program - El Paso
11155 Gateway West, El Paso, Texas 79935
Academy School of Careers, Inc. - El Paso
1030 North Zaragosa, Suite T, El Paso, Texas 79915
Computer Career Center - El Paso
6101 Montana, El Paso, Texas 79925
Alpine Valley Care Center C.N.A Program
1003 Loop Road, Alpine, TX 79830
Excel Learning Center CNA Training - El Paso
1220 Loma land Dr., El Paso, Texas 79907
Center for Health Professions Bel Air High School CNA Course - El Paso
731 Yarbrough Drive, El Paso, TX 79915
International Business School CNA Program - Como
6460 Hiller Street, Suite D, El Paso, TX 79925
Vermin Learning Center Nurse Aide Program - El Paso
12025 Rojas Dr., Suite E, El Paso, TX 79936
Canutillo High School Nurse Aide Training Program
P.O. Box 100, Canutillo, TX 79835
El Paso Community College CNA Training Course - Site 1
100 West Rio Grande Ave., El Paso, TX 79902
Ana marc Educational Institute Nursing Assistant Course - El Paso
3210 Dyer Street, El Paso, TX 79930
Emerald Nursing School Nurse Aide Course - El Paso
4435 Edgar Park Ave., El Paso, Texas 79904
Center for Career and Technical Education - El Paso
1170 Walnut Street, El Paso, Texas 79930
El Paso Community College - Site 2
100 West Rio Grande Ave., El Paso, Texas 79902
- CNA Schools in Texas If you are planning to start your career in nursing...
- CNA Courses in Texas Region 3, Metroplex Becoming a certified nursing assistant is regarded as one of...
- CNA Programs in Texas Region 3 – Metroplex The North Texas Institute offers you a Certified Nursing Aide...
- CNA Schools in McAllen TX A certified nursing assistant (CNA) is a well qualified professional...
- CNA School San Antonio TX A certified nursing assistant (CNA) is a well qualified professional...