Reading Hospital School of Nursing is located on the main campus of The Reading Hospital in West Reading, Pennsylvania, where a Registered Nurse diploma program is offered to the aspiring students. The Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences Nursing Program has been preparing men and women alike for last 120 years, since its inception in 1889, to serve in variety of health care settings at The Reading Hospital and other locations, nationally and globally.
The basic aim of the Nursing Program is to prepare a nursing student for the entry level position in different health care facilities. The knowledge accrued from the theoretical classes and clinical hands-on experience assists the graduates to meet the health care needs of needy individuals. The program offers educations on pediatrics, maternity, oncology, and intensive care specializations.
The Nursing Program has its affiliation with a university college vendor, which facilitate the instructions on Physical sciences, biological sciences, behavioral sciences, and English composition through the University faculty at the School of Health Sciences. The affiliation also offers qualifying eligibility to students for RN-BSN completion programs.
Reading Hospital School of Nursing also offers Nursing Shadow Program and Discover Nursing 4 Day Programs:
Nursing Shadow Program
- Nursing Shadow Program is a non-clinical program and offered during day or evening hours at The Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences, where students goes to pre admission meeting, observe the classroom and laboratory, conduct school touring and meet the faculties.
Discover Nursing 4 Day Program
Discover Nursing 4 Day Program offered by The Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences is a Summer Program, where prospective students are able to get 4 days experience to observe an operation or emergency nursing care, observe nursing in the maternity, pediatrics, or medical-surgical areas at The Reading Hospital.
The Nursing Program of Reading Hospital School of Nursing is accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission and approved by the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing.
Reading Hospital School of Nursing
PO Box 16052
Reading, PA 19612-6052
E-mail: [email protected]
- LSU School of Nursing The summer of 1929 saw the start of nursing education...
- Baylor Nursing School Baylor University is a private Christian Baptist university, founded in...
- Online Nursing School Programs Currently, The United States of America is reeling under the...
- Nursing Schools in Columbus Ohio Nursing Schools in Columbus Ohio can be the ideal choice...
- Excelsior CNA School A certified nursing assistant (or CNA) is a well qualified...