Nursing Training in Texas Region 3, Metroplex consists of classroom and clinical hands-on trainings provided by various community colleges and health care centers. The class room and skill trainings cover the subjects, which are essential for quality care of the patients in hospitals, adult homes, health clinics, long term care units, nursing homes and home settings.
Certain prerequisites for an aspiring nursing assistant in Texas to obtain training from these CNA classes include:
- 18 years age at the time of the admission.
- No felony charges
- A high school diploma or an equivalent
Following are the list of subjects that are common to almost all the nursing colleges in the state of Texas:
- Training in life saving techniques like helping a person who is choking
- Providing Healthcare for patients of all ages
- Monitoring and recording vital signs such as pulse, respiration, blood pressure and temperature.
- Helping the patients with grooming, bathing and exercising.
- Repositioning the patients who are unable to do so on their own
- Preventing sores on the patients who are on bed rest
- Changing dressings of the patients
- Ensuring healthy environment to the patients
Hence, proper education along with certification is helpful for the nursing professionals to get lucrative job opportunities.
Renowned CNA Schools of Texas
Oak Management - Azle
721-A Dunaway Lane, Azle, Texas 76098
Pecan Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - Kennedale
413 East Mansfield Cardinal Rd., Kennedale, TX 76060
McKinney High School
1400 Wilson Creek Pkwy., McKinney, Texas 75069
PCI Nurse Aide Training - Dallas
8101 John W. Carpenter Freeway, Dallas, Texas 75247
Ennis Care Center Nurse Assistant Course
1200 South Hall, Ennis, Texas 75119
Liberty Training Institute Nurse Aide Program - Arlington
1619 West Division, Arlington, TX 76012
El Centro College Nursing Assistant Program - Dallas
801 Main Street, Dallas, TX 75202
Fairview Nursing Center and Rehabilitation CNA Program - Bonham
1601 North Kennedy Street, Bonham, Texas 75418
Career Academy of Texas - Grapevine
925 Minters Chapel Rd., Grapevine, TX 76051
Agape Healthcare Services Nursing Assistant Program - Dallas
10501 North Central Expressway, Dallas, Texas 75231
Sunflower Park Healthcare - Kaufman
1803 East Hwy 243, Kaufman, TX 75142
McKinney Boyd High School Nursing Assistant Program
600 North Lake Forest Dr., McKinney, TX 75071
Grayson County College Nursing Assistant Program - Denison
6101 Grayson Dr., Denison, TX 75020
C and M Home Health and Nurse Aide Academy - Cedar Hill
511 Grand Teton, Cedar Hill, Texas 75106
Florence Health Care Services and Training Center, Inc. - Arlington
2401 Ave. J, Arlington, TX 76006
Universal Health Services School of Vocational Education - Ft. Worth
1200 Country Club Ln., Ft. Worth, TX 76112
North Texas Job Corps Center - McKinney
1701 North Church St., McKinney, Texas 75070
Woodridge Nursing and Rehabilitation of Grapevine
1500 Autumn Dr., Grapevine, TX 76051
St. Richard’s Villa Nursing Assistant Program - Muenster
15336 West US Hwy 82, Muenster, Texas 76252
North Central Texas College Nursing Assistant Course - Corinth
1500 Corinth Pkwy., Corinth, Texas 76208
Granbury Villa Nurse Aide Training Program
2124 Paluxy Dr., Granbury, Texas 76018
Homestead of Sherman Nurse Aide Training Program
1000 Sara Swamy Dr., Sherman, Texas 75090
ACBF Academy Career Training School CNA Program - Arlington
1501 South Center Street, Arlington, TX 76010
Elite Nurses Aide Academy Nurse Aide Program - Hurst
669 Airport Freeway, Hurst, TX 76053
Weatherford College CNA Training Program
225 College Park Dr., Weatherford, TX 76086
Red Oak Health and Rehabilitation Nursing Aide Program
101 Reese, Red Oak, Texas 75154
Corridor Health Education Center in Richardson
1201 South Sherman Street, Richardson, Texas 75081
Weatherford College - Mineral Wells
225 College Park Ave., Weatherford, TX 76067
- CNA Courses in Texas Region 3, Metroplex Becoming a certified nursing assistant is regarded as one of...
- CNA Programs in Texas Region 3 – Metroplex The North Texas Institute offers you a Certified Nursing Aide...
- Nursing Classes in Lower South Texas, Region 11 A Certified Nursing Assistant is hired by many hospitals and...
- Nursing Schools in Southeast Texas, Region 5 As the competition is increasing in the world, more and...
- Texas Region 10, Upper Rio Grande- Nursing Schools The state of Texas has a wide scope for the...