Every state has its own list of training programs and courses for nursing. The students can select the subject that interests them the most. The individuals who are willing to attend these training programs must show complete dedication and passion towards their studies in order to achieve success the profession.
There are many Nursing Training Courses in Pennsylvania. They are mainly divided into 2 categories, full time classroom sessions and part time programs for aspiring CNA’s. While the individuals are required to devote four days a week in the full time programs on a regular basis, in part time courses, classes are conducted only on weekends.
A variety of courses are offered by these nursing schools. Some of the common topics covered include fundamentals of nursing skills, assisting doctors during operations, providing hygienic environment to patients, recording vital signs of ailing individuals and many other related subjects.
After completing the training, students are supposed to give a certification examination in order to become a certified nursing assistant. The main things that are analyzed in these certification exams are mentioned below:
- Acquisitive power and understanding capability of the individuals
- Information of a particular subject
The key features of the certification exam of nursing are listed as under:
- The CNA certification has two levels, a written test followed by a skill test
- The complete examination gets over in 6 hours.
- Only the candidates who successfully pass the written test are allowed to give the written test. The minimum score required to get certified is 80%.
- The individuals who fulfill this condition become Certified Nursing Assistant.
- The result is declared on the same day of examination and certificates are distributed within two to three days.
Hence, the interested candidates must work-hard for achieving a good score in the examination thereby inviting various impressive job opportunities.
List of the famous nursing schools in Pennsylvania:
Nursing Schools in Dauphin County
Milton Hershey School CNA Program - Hershey
820 Spartan Lane, Hershey, Pennsylvania 17033
Dauphin County Area Vocational Technical School - Harrisburg
6001 Locust Lane, Harrisburg, PA 17109
TLC Institute - Harrisburg
Box 6567, Harrisburg, PA 17112
Delaware County nursing courses
Successful Aging Nurses CNA Course - Upper Darby
7016 Terminal, Upper Darby, Pennsylvania 19082
DMF Nurse Aide Training and Services - Darby
852 Main Street, Darby, Pennsylvania 19023
Delaware County Technical School - Folcroft
Delmar Dr. and Henderson, Folcroft, Pennsylvania 19032
Fair Acres Geriatric Center Nurse Aide Training Course - Lima
340 North Middletown, Lima, PA 19037
Delaware County Community College - Media
901 South Media Line Road, Media, PA 19063
Elk County nursing classes
Pine crest Manor Nurse Aide Training Program - St. Mary’s
763 Johnsonburg Road, St. Mary’s, Pennsylvania 15857
Elk Haven Nursing Home Association, Inc. - St. Mary’s
785 Johnsonburg Road, St. Mary’s, PA 15857
Nursing training School in Erie County
Tri-State Business Institute Nurse Aide Training - Erie
5757 West Ridge Road, Erie, Pennsylvania 16506
City of Erie Regional Career and Technical School
3325 Cherry Street, Erie, PA 16508
Pleasant Ridge Manor CNA Training Program - Girard
8300 West Ridge Road, Girard, PA 16417
City of Erie Regional Career and Technical School CNA Course
3325 Cherry Street, Erie, Pennsylvania 16508
Manchester Presbyterian Nurse Aide Program - Erie
6351 West Lake Road, Erie, Pennsylvania 16505
Corry Manor Nursing Assistant Course
640 Worth Street, Corry, PA 16407
HVA Educational Center - Erie
4544 West Ridge Road, Erie, PA 16506
Edinboro Manor C.N.A. Class
419 Waterford Street, Edinboro, Pennsylvania 16412
Fairview Manor Nursing Assistant Program
900 Manchester Road, Fairview, Pennsylvania 16415
Erie Business Center Nurse Assistant Program
246 West 9th Street, Erie, PA 16501
Fayette County nurse aide courses
Connellsville Area Career and Technical Center CNA Training Course
720 Locust Street Extension, Connellsville, Pennsylvania 15425
Community Training C.N.A. Class - Uniontown
140 North Beeson Ave., Uniontown, PA 15401
- Nurse Aide Training programs in Pennsylvania What is the eligibility criterion for the nurse aide testing...
- CNA Schools in Pennsylvania The state of Pennsylvania has a wide range of career...
- CNA LPN RN School PA There are various nursing jobs available in the country according...
- Nursing Assistants Courses in Georgia If you are interested in joining a superior quality nursing...
- Nurse Aide Training Programs in Vermont If one wants to work as a nurse aide in...