A Certified Nursing Assistant is hired by many hospitals and nursing homes to perform the duty of looking after the patients on a daily basis and providing them all the necessary things of their need. The profession of a nursing assistant is very challenging. The individuals who can accomplish this responsibility very sincerely and in a dedicated fashion should opt for this job.
In Texas, the candidates are required to obtain proper education in order to become nursing assistants. There are many certified nursing courses that are conducted at nursing homes, vocational schools, private schools, and community colleges. All training facilities should meet the standard set by state and federal authority.
The students must keep certain points in their mind before joining a CNA school. Some of them include:
- An individual must make sure that the school is affiliated by the state authority
- Students should maintain regularity and punctuality in attaining the classes
- The candidates must prepare notes on a daily basis in order to avoid any chaos during the exams
- Classes are to be taken seriously
- Enquiry related to the fee structures of the schools must be made previously
After obtaining training from the school, the students are required to give the certification exam in order to become certified nursing assistants.
Hence, the students must opt for the best and affordable school to get good salary packages.
Nursing Schools in Lower South Texas
Weslaco ISD C.N.A Program
3601 North Mile 5 1/2 West, Weslaco, Texas 78596
Coastal Bend College at Academy High School in Kingsville
3800 Charco, Beeville, TX 78363
Alameda Oaks Nursing Center - Corpus Christi
1101 South Alameda Street, Corpus Christi, Texas 78404
South Texas College CNA Program - Starr County Campus
142 FM 3167, Rio Grande City, Texas 78582
Edinburg Career Center
1000 East Ebony Lane, Edinburg, TX 78539
Trisun Care Center - Corpus Christi
202 Fortune Dr., Corpus Christi, TX 78405
Sunnybrook Health Care Center - Corpus Christi
3050 Sunnybrook Rd., Corpus Christi, Texas 78415
Coastal Bend College CNA Program - Alice Campus
704 Coyote Trail, Alice, Texas 78332
Wooldridge Place Nursing Center CNA Course - Corpus Christi
7352 Wooldridge Rd., Corpus Christi, TX 78414
Mathis Nursing Center Nurse Aide Training Program
1220 Hwy 459, Mathis, TX 78368
South Texas Training Center Nursing Assistant Course - Laredo
5460 Springfield, Laredo, Texas 78041
Coastal Bend College Nurse Aide Program - Kingsville Campus
1814 South Brahma Blvd., Kingsville, Texas 78363
New Start School Nurse Aide Training Program - McAllen
709 North Main Street, McAllen, TX 78501
Del Mar College Nurse Aide Class - Corpus Christi
101 Baldwin Ave., Corpus Christi, TX 78404
South Texas College CNA Program - McAllen
1101 East Vermont, McAllen, TX 78503
Nurse Aide Program at Pan American Mobile Home - San Benito
27401 State Hwy 345, San Benito, TX 78586
RGV Careers, Ltd. - Pharr
1200 West Polk Ave., Pharr, TX 78577
Mission High School Nurse Aide Program
1802 Cleo Dawson, Mission, Texas 78572
South Texas Nursing Academy - Pharr
200 East Expressway 83, Pharr, Texas 78577
- CNA Schools in McAllen TX A certified nursing assistant (CNA) is a well qualified professional...
- Texas Region 10, Upper Rio Grande- Nursing Schools The state of Texas has a wide scope for the...
- CNA Courses in Texas Region 3, Metroplex Becoming a certified nursing assistant is regarded as one of...
- CNA Programs in Texas Region 3 – Metroplex The North Texas Institute offers you a Certified Nursing Aide...
- CNA Schools in Texas If you are planning to start your career in nursing...