Every state has its own nursing aide registry and so does Maine. The main importance of this registry is to maintain all the records and details of the certified nursing assistants all over the state.
The Nurse Aide Registry in Maine performs numerous kinds of tasks, which include the following:
- Take care of all the queries of the people.
- Information of CNA’s.
- Details of health care agencies.
- Prevent the people from any kind of abuse from the registry.
- It states all the obligations and rules regarding the Nursing aide.
- Information about the employment of the Certified Nursing Assistant.
- It also solves all the problems regarding the eligibility and other requirements.
The first thing you need to do to get registered in the Maine Nurse Aide Registry, you have to complete accredited CNA training program and clear the CNA state tests. According to the Maine Nurse Aide Registry, it is essential for all the nursing schools and colleges to provide the aspirants a minimum of one hundred and eighty hours of training. Nonetheless, the long term medical facilities confirm from the nursing aide registry whether the scholar has been qualified professional nursing assistant.
Address of the Maine Nurse Aide Registry
Maine Nurse Aide Registry
Maine Department of Human Services - Division of Licensing & Certification
State House Station #11, 442 Civic Center Drive, Augusta, ME 04330
CNA Registry Phone: (207) 287-9310
CNA Registry Fax: (207) 287-9325
Division of Licensing and Certification Phone: (207) 287-9300
Division of Licensing and Certification Fax: (207) 287-9304
- Nurse Aide Registries in the United States What is the Nurse Aide Registry? It is a database...