If you have a keen desire to make a career as a Certified Nursing Assistant, then enroll for CNA training program. However, there are certain prerequisites that each CNA program should fulfill, which are as follows:
- The CNA training program must provide the students with at least 120 hours of classes.
- This is 120 hours are further divided into 32 hours of hands-on training and rest of the hours to theoretical classes.
Once the nursing students have completed the training program, it is mandatory for them to cleat the National Nurse Aide Assessment Program exam within in a period of one year from the completion time of CNA training. The clearing of this examination, leads to the reward of CNA certification along with getting your name registered on the Nurse Aide Registry of Wisconsin.
These registered nurses are provided with the nursing assistant card. Nurses who are listed on the Nurse Aide Registry are professionals and are eligible to work in hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, home health settings or any other state licensed facility.
Address of Wisconsin Nurse Aide Registry
Wisconsin Nurse Aide Registry
Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Division of Quality Assurance
Office of Caregiver Quality
P.O. Box 2969, Madison, WI 53701
Phone: (608) 261-8319
Fax: (608) 264-6340
the online Nurse Aide Registry is managed by Pearson Vue.
Phone: (877) 329-8760
- Nurse Aide Training programs in Wisconsin It is not possible to get certified as a nurse...
- Nurse Aide Registries (West Virginia) If you wish to pursue career as a Certified Nursing...
- Nurse Aide Registries Alabama Professionally qualified CNAs who are working in hospitals, clinics, nursing...
- Nurse Aide Registries Kentucky Kentucky Nurse Aide Registry Kentucky Board of Nursing 312 Whittington...
- Nurse Aide Registries Colorado Colorado Nurse Aide Registry Colorado Board of Nursing 1560 Broadway,...