Arkansas is counted in few states of USA, which sometimes covers the cost of the CNA state examination. There are two situations, when the CNA examination cost is bared by the state, which are as follows:
- If you are already working in a nursing home or a long term medical care facility.
- Or if you have an offer to work in any of the long term medical care facility and still have time for the CNA state exam. Then working for the facility for a particular period of time can help you escape from paying the CNA examination cost.
To receive this financial help, you need to first send an application for the test attached with the official letter from the owner, which basically admits your employ status.
Remember to send the original letter of employment, which must be signed and acknowledged by the nursing home. The fee of the CNA state examination in Arkansas includes the following:
- Eligibility fee of $10, which is non-refundable.
- For written and practical test- $79
Therefore, the total cost of the CNA state examination in Arkansas comes out to be $89 for an individual.
Address of Nurse Aide Registry in Arkansas
Arkansas Nurse Aide Registry
Arkansas Department of Human Services Office of Long-term Care
PO Box 8059, Slot S405, Little Rock, AR 72203
Automated Line: (501) 682-8484
Direct Line: (501) 682-1807
Fax: (501) 682-8551
- Nurse Aide Registries Alabama Professionally qualified CNAs who are working in hospitals, clinics, nursing...
- Nurse Assistant Courses in Arkansas Several aspiring nursing assistants in the state of Arkansas have...
- Nurse Aide Registries Colorado Colorado Nurse Aide Registry Colorado Board of Nursing 1560 Broadway,...
- Nurse Aide Registries Kentucky Kentucky Nurse Aide Registry Kentucky Board of Nursing 312 Whittington...
- Nurse Aide Registries in the United States What is the Nurse Aide Registry? It is a database...