If you have a desire to work in the medical field, then put in your first step as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). A CNA is the medical person, who takes care of the patients and helps the registered nurse in hospitals, clinics or nursing homes.
There are CNA classes in Riverside County offered by numerous vocational colleges and universities, which trains you in becoming a professional nursing assistant. These CNA classes cost around $400 to $800. The duration of the classes lasts from six to eight weeks. It is mandatory by the federal authorities to provide a minimum of one hundred and fifty hours of classes, divided into classroom instruction and clinical classes.
However, the faculty members of colleges make sure, that the students attain all the information and education provided to them. All through the CNA classes in Riverside County, students are instructed on the following skills:
- Basic nursing and clinical skills.
- Restorative or healing skills.
- Emergency care.
- Measuring and recording the vital signs of the patients such as, temperature, pulse, blood pressure.
- Cleaning and grooming the patients.
- They are also taught in certain housekeeping duties; changing the bed covers, check and deliver the food trays and so on.
This class curriculum is approved by the California Department of Health Services and the California Bureau for Private and Postsecondary Education.
Completion of the nursing assistant classes leads to the CNA certification, which is received only after the completion of these classes. All the nursing students need to clear the evaluation tests, both written and practical.
The CNA classes in Riverside County help you to earn a starting salary of $19,000 to over $36,500 annually, while working as a professional CNA in a hospital or any other long term medical care facility.
- Certified CNA Classes in Michigan It is not possible for everyone to afford the fee...
- Free CNA Classes in Richmond VA Lately, Certified Nursing Assistant has become one of the most...
- CNA Classes in Indianapolis IN CNA or Certified Nursing Assistant is the medical person, who...
- 3 Week CNA Training in Michigan CNA or Certified Nursing Assistant is the medical care person,...
- CNA Schools in California If the medical field has always attracted you, then joining...