If you wish to work professionally as a nursing assistant in Missouri, you need to complete the CNA training program and clear CNA state test, so that you can get registered in the Nurse Aide Registry of Missouri. The CNA certification of a nursing assistant is valid for 2 years. The name in the registry will get expired if a nursing assistant didn’t practice as a CNA in the last 5 years. However, it is very rare that a professional nurse aide had stopped working as a Nursing Assistant for few years.
If you don’t have any kind of proof in the last five year that you had worked as a CNA, then there is only one option left, which is to re-take CNA classes and give the CNA state competency test. Therefore, to keep your license active, a CNA must perform at least eight hours of CNA practice in every two years. Boonslick Technical Education Center provides low cost nursing aide training classes in the state of Missouri. One must be at least 18years of age to enroll in CNA classes. The total cost of nursing aide training program comes out to be approximately $400 excluding the expenses of clinical experience.
CNA Institutes in Missouri
Metropolitan Community College - Kansas City
3200 Broadway, Kansas City, Missouri 64111
Jefferson College - Hillsboro
1000 Viking Drive, Hillsboro, Missouri 63050
MEDS Inc. CNA Program - Kansas City
15600B Woods Chapel Rd., Kansas City, MO 64139
State Fair Community College Nurse Assistant Program - Sedalia
3201 West 16th Street, Sedalia, Missouri 65301
Cass Career Center - Harrisonville
1600 East Elm Street, Harrisonville, MO 64701
Metropolitan Community College (MCC) - Penn Valley Campus
3201 Southwest Trafficway, Kansas City, Missouri 64111
St. Charles Community College Allied Health Office - Cottleville
4601 Mid Rivers Mall Drive, Cottleville, MO 63376
Ozarks Technical Community College CNA Training Program - Allied Healh Office
1001 East Chestnut Expressway, Springfield, Missouri 65802
Metropolitan Community College (MCC) CNA Training Course - Mapple Woods Campus
2601 NE Barry Rd., Kansas City, MO 64156
St. Louis College of Health Careers C.N.A. Class
909 South Taylor Avenue, St. Louis, Missouri 63110
Metropolitan Community College (MCC) Nurse Aide Training Course - Blue River Campus
20301 East 78 Hwy, Independence, MO 64057
Metropolitan Community College (MCC) Nursing Assistant Course - Longview Campus
500 SW Longview Rd., Lee’s Summit, Missouri 64081
Rolla Technical Center Nurse Aide Training - Technical Institute
1304 East Tenth Street, Rolla, MO 65401
Moberly Area Community College
101 College Avenue, Moberly, MO 65270
Lewis and Clark Career Center CNA Course - St. Charles
2400 Zumbehl Road, St. Charles, MO 63301
Lex La-Ray Technical Center Nurse Aide Program - Lexington
2323 High School Drive, Lexington, Missouri 64067
If you are interested in a career providing health care services to Missouri residents suffering from various health related disorders and challenges such as those affecting their physical and mental abilities as well as those that are age related, then one of your options is to become a certified nursing assistant (CNA). As a certified nursing assistant, you will work under the supervision of licensed and registered nursing professionals. This is one of the major reasons as to why the need for CNAs is continuously on the rise.
However, before you can become a certified nursing assistant, you first need to complete the basic requirements set by the state of Missouri. First and foremost, you would need to complete an accredited and a state approved program consisting of the right CNA classes in Missouri. The Department of Health provides assistance to individuals who are interested in becoming certified nurse aides, so you can always ask for their help with the process that you need to undergo for the training program.
What to Expect with your Certified Nursing Assistant Classes
The training program that consists of the CNA classes in Missouri that you would need to complete are also provided by many educational institutions, rehabilitation centers, and nursing homes. These certified nursing assistant classes are designed to train you while you are working in a nursing home environment. These training programs are also designed to provide you with hands-on experience providing health care services that will help prepare you for the state board exam that you need to undergo and that you need to pass in order to become a certified nursing assistant in Missouri.
Courses to be Included in your CNA Classes in Missouri
When you enroll in one of the many CNA classes in Missouri, you will be undergoing several courses that will provide you with the right training to become a certified nursing assistant. These courses will help you be prepared for all of the tasks involved in becoming a certified nursing assistant. Below is a list of some of the most important courses that will be taught to you and to the other aspiring certified nursing assistants:
• Basis Science
• Health Education
• Population Education
• Infection Control
• Basis Medical Terminologies
• Nursing Ethics
• Nursing Skills
• Patient Care
• Patient Safety
• Maintenance of Equipment and other Relevant Information
Educational Institutions Offering Certified Nursing Assistant Classes in the State of Missouri
When it comes to educational institutions offering CNA classes in Missouri, you will be happy to know that there are many options that you can choose from. If you are interested in pursuing a career in the Missouri medical industry as a certified nursing assistant, you need to attend one of the accredited schools in the state of Missouri. Attending and enrolling in an accredited school offering CNA training programs is required of you in order for you to acquire the proper training and the right knowledge to become a successful certified nursing assistant.
Below is the list of some of the accredited educational institutions offering CNA classes in Missouri that you can choose to attend and enroll in:
• The Cass Career Center - Located at 1600 East Elm Street, Harrisonville Missouri 64701
• The Metropolitan Community College (For Nurse Aide Training Courses) - Located in the Blue River Campus, 20301 East 78 Highway, Independence, Missouri 64057
• The Jefferson College - Located at 1000 Viking rive, Hillsboro, Missouri 63050
• The Metropolitan Community College (For Nursing Assistant Courses) - Located at 500 South West Longview Road, Lee’s Summit, Missouri 64081
• The Lewis and Clark Career Center - Located at 2400 Zumbehl Road, St. Charles, Missouri 63301
• The Moberly Area Community College - Located at 101 College Avenue, Moberly, Missouri 65270
• The Lex La-Ray Technical Center - Located at 2323 High School Drive, Lexington, Missouri 64067
• The Ozarks Technical Community College - Located at 1001 East Chestnut Expressway, Springfield, Missouri 65802
• The MEDS Inc - Located at 15600 B Woods Chapel Road, Kansas City, Missouri 64139
• The Rolla Technical Center Technical Institute - Located at 1304 East Tenth Street, Rolla, Missouri 65401
• The Metropolitan Community College (Kansas City Branch) - Located at 3200 Broadway, Kansas City, Missouri 641111
• The Metropolitan Community College (Penn Valley Campus) - Located at 3201 Southwest Trafficway, Kansas City, Missouri 64111
• The Metropolitan Community College (Maple Woods Campus) - Located at 2601 North East Barry Road, Kansas City, Missouri 64156
• St. Charles Community College Allied Health Office - Located at 4601 Mid Rivers Mall Drive, Cottleville, Missouri 63376
• St. Louis College of Health Careers - Located at 909 South Taylor Avenue, St. Louis, Missouri 63310
• State Fair Community College (For the Nurse Assistant Program) - Located at 3201 West 16th Street, Sedalia, Missouri 65301
Online Certified Nursing Assistant Classes
Aside from the numerous campus based universities and colleges offering CNA classes in Missouri, you also have the option to enroll in one of the many accredited online CNA training programs. These online certified nursing assistant training programs are ideal for those who would want to continue their education but do not want to undergo the time consuming enrolment process that most educational institutions follow. These certified nursing assistant classes that are being offered online are also perfect for those who lead busy lifestyles and do not have much time on their hands.
- Missouri CNA As it has been mandatory by the government of United...
- CNA Classes in South Carolina Have you ever wished for a career in the field...