A nursing assistant is an individual who is hired by many hospitals, clinics and health centers to take care of the patients and assist them with their routine activities. Only the dedicated and hard-working candidates can become Certified Nursing Assistants in Oregon.
The students are required to obtain training from any of the community colleges or schools before applying for the certification exam of nursing in the state of Oregon. These training programs consist of classroom and clinical hands-on trainings and, duration of the courses depends on the specific state requirements.
After the acquisition of complete training, the students are required to give the certification exam and pass that in order to become certified nursing assistants. Following are some of the salient features of the certification examination of nursing in Oregon:
- Comprises of 2 different levels, namely, CNA-1 and CNA-2.
- The two levels have different syllabus and topics. Also, the requirements and responsibilities are also distinct
- The individuals are required to pas both the examinations for achieving certification
The state of Oregon has made it compulsory for all the candidates to achieve training and certification before applying for a job. Moreover, it is the duty of the candidates to renew their certifications on time for continuing working as nursing assistants.
There are many advantages of getting qualified. Some of them include:
- The professionals have a choice to select the job of their interest form a number of offers available.
- Moreover, the salary packages offered to the candidates are also impressive and pleasing.
Therefore, the willing candidates attain complete qualification along with certification for enjoying so many benefits.