CNA or Certified Nursing Assistant is the medical care person, who has completed the state approved CNA training program and has been certified to work professionally as a nursing assistant under the supervision of the Registered Nurse (RN). CNAs are also known as orderlies, state tested nurse or patient care technicians.
The 3 week CNA training in Michigan offer their students the best quality education, which will help them to achieve their goal in life. This CNA training program includes theoretical as well as practical clinical classes. On the whole, this nursing assistant training preparation has ninety fours hours of total classes. During the training program, the nursing aspirants are trained in various kinds of skills, including:
- Basic nursing and clinical skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Nutrition and infection control.
- Guarding the patientsâ€™ rights.
- Checking the vital signs of the patients.
- Cleaning and grooming the patients and changing the bed covers.
- Human anatomy.
- Medical terminology.
After the successful completion of the 3 week CNA training in Michigan, the students are prepared for the state competency evaluation nurse aide examinations. In order to receive the CNA certification, one has to clear all the examination (written and practical).
However, before enrolling yourself in the 3 week CNA training in Michigan, there is certain pre-requisites, which are to be fulfilled. They are as follows:
- Must be at least sixteen years and above.
- Should not have any kind of communicable or infectious disease.
- Should clear the background criminal check.
Those who have completed the 3 week CNA training in Michigan can be positioned in prominent and distinguished hospitals, nursing homes, clinics, and long term medical care facility and home health agencies. The starting salary of a professional certified nursing assistant is $23,000 to $26,000 annually, depending upon the experience.
- CNA Schools in Michigan The state of Michigan is in deep from the shortage...
- Free CNA Classes in Richmond VA Lately, Certified Nursing Assistant has become one of the most...